Dear Pharmaceutical Representative:
- The American Society of Dermatology represents those dermatologists
who are dedicated to preserving the physician-patient relationship
and the private practice of medicine and our activity and programs
are structured accordingly. We request your support through an
education grant or contribution to help us continue to develop
and offer our members and other interested physicians programs which will
help them preserve our heritage and care for the patient in these times
when economic pressure is being exerted in other directions.
- We invite your company to participate in the continuation of
our efforts by making an educational grant for our 8th Annual Meeting.
There will be a limited amount of space available for table-top displays. No fee is required but it is suggested that
an educational support contribution be given by the exhibitors with a suggested minimum of $1,000 to $3,000. Any hotel
charges for power points or any other special hookups will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- If you would like to request display space for your company, please fill out the display space form and mail to us.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or my assistant, Monica Craig at 309/676-4074.
- We look forward to hearing from you in the near future. If we hear from you at an early date, appropriate recognition will be given in
registration material and listed on our website as a sponsor.
- For your records our Federal tax I.D. number is 73-1401658.
Holly Fritch Kirby, MD